Latest posts by DavidBalaban (see all)
- Learn How You Can Earn Bitcoins te a Good Way and How Hackers Earn Them ter Bad Ways – February 24, 2018
- Avalanche Botnet Shut Down – December Two, 2016
- More on Bitcoin Anonymity – September 26, 2016
With the growth of cryptocurrencies’ popularity, there appeared a loterijlot of fresh opportunities to earn money.
After learning about Bitcoin and witnessing its rapid price increase last year, most people determined to make money simply by buying Bitcoins at a current rate, then wait, and sell zometeen on at a high rate.
But such elementary investment strategies are very risky. Te January and early February, the price of Bitcoin and other currencies fell by half.
If you do not want to exchange the fiat money for the cryptocurrency and risk losing it when the price goes down, there are many options for you to earn cryptocurrencies from the beginning, and, when necessary, exchange them for fiat money zometeen.
Dozens of articles have already described how to earn cryptocurrencies honestly. Ter Japan, China and some other countries, even street beggars are sitting with mobile phones and asking to give them a thousand or two of Satoshi using QR code.
One of the popular authors collected 31 ways of fair ways to earn crypto. He divided them into three groups. I will give below only the main options for each group:
1) Ensuring the functioning of the network
- Individual mining based on PoW (Proof-of-Work.)
- Earnings with the help of PoS Mining (Proof-of-Stake.)
- Creating master knots.
- Creating pools, software for mining and pools.
- Participation ter forums and earning crypto with paid signatures, avatars, posts, profile web linksom.
- Cryptocurrency cranes and faucets.
- Participation ter Bounty and Airdrop projects.
- Participation te referral programs and driving leads\clients to different projects.
Trio) Trading on online exchanges
- Private trading.
- Creating and selling trading bots.
- Creating exchange services.
- Driving referral traffic to exchanges.
Fair earnings, for some reason, is not interesting for a fairly large group of people who choose to commit puny and sometimes big crimes te order to make money.
Top dishonest ways to earn crypto
1) Creating phishing websites that imitate popular online exchanges and Bitcoin wallets. Users can be lured into visiting thesis sites even by Google ads.
Two) Creating and distributing extortion viruses that request ransom payment made with Bitcoins. Usually, victims are found through mass email spam campaigns.
Trio) Deliberately launching fraudulent ICOs. Owners collect money but the project is not planned for implementation.
Four) Launching financial pyramids and Ponzi schemes. There are even automatic pyramids working on wise contracts.
Five) Blatant deception with the help of social networks. Numerous fake Twitter accounts have bot created recently. Elon Musk impersonator claims he will donate 1 ETH to every person who sends him 0.Two ETH.
6) Impersonation of members of certain blockchain projects, and sending fake emails on their behalf about fake token sales at discount prices to interested people. This often happens right before the official ICO.
7) Cryptojacking – infecting websites and servers with hidden miner programs that mine cryptocurrencies using the resources of webstek visitors or using the resources of hacked equipment. Sometimes crooks create very big crypto mining botnets.
8) Hacking online exchanges and wallet services. For example, criminals stole the secret keys from the Mt. Gox exchange. Hackers just copied the wallet.dat.
9) Creating viruses that substitute the wallet addresses when you copy it to the clipboard. There wasgoed a case when the address of the wallet wasgoed switched not by a malicious program, but by the TOR proxy webpagina.
11) Private trading on the exchange using your client’s or employer’s crypto assets. For example, this Chicago trader has bot charged with fraud after stealing hundreds of Bitcoins from his employer.
Ten) Physical theft. Ter Thailand, a youthful duo wasgoed attacked by fake Interpol agents who compelled to pass them the secret keys. Ter Ukraine, a man wasgoed kidnapped and had to pay the ransom te come back for his freedom.